Ajay Devagan: I will never do vulgar movies

Actor Ajay Devagan, the Singham of Bollywood is not just a workaholic but also a family man. A father of two, says that his children simply love comedy films, and that he will never take up ‘vulgar’ movies as he feels that they are not suitable for Indian audience, especially for family viewing.


“My kids love comedy films. But I cannot always do comedy films and I have vowed that I will not do any vulgar movies that a family cannot sit and watch together,” Ajay said in an interview.


“There are kids and fans that look up to stars and somewhere we lose connectivity with them when we take up such scripts,” added Ajay who has had a successful relationship with Kajol for years now and they even have a daughter and a son.


Ajay Devagan was last seen in ‘Satyagraha’, has featured in comedies like ‘Golmaal’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’.


The post Ajay Devagan: I will never do vulgar movies appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment