Priyanka Chopra at Exotic promotions in Jealous 21

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra at Exotic promotions in Jealous 21 in Mumbai, on October 25.


“I consider myself an actor; whether it is a Hindi, English, Punjabi or Tamil film it does not matter, as long as it is a fun part. So I have not made plans as such that, ‘yes I have to work in Hollywood’,” Priyanka chopra replied, when a reporter asked Priyanka Chopra if she plans to work in a Hollywood film after the international success of ‘Exotic’


“I am focusing on my music and movies and wherever my music takes me and wherever my movies take me, across the shores, at home, I’ll go,” Priyanka chopra added.


The post Priyanka Chopra at Exotic promotions in Jealous 21 appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment