An unwell Shahrukh Khan watches his films on TV

Hectic work schedule and excess travel has taken a toll on our superstar Shahrukh Khan and as a result, the actor is lying on bed, a little unwell.


“I am little unwell… having fever. I travel so much… then shooting, so getting less sleep. I am not tired but I am unwell. I get irritated when people show they are unwell,” Shahrukh said.


Interestingly, SRK did not waste his sick leave, instead caught up on all his film that were featured on television, while resting.


Taking to Twitter, the superstar posted on Sunday, “my life is in films not years”. “Last few days seem like landmark for one or other film of mine. ‘Don’ yesterday (Saturday), ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ today (Sunday) … My life is in films not years … Wow.”


He further added, “Been under the weather. Will spend tonight watching ‘Chennai Express’ on Zee TV … I am sure will bring some some taste to my bland chicken soup.”


The 47-years-old will next be seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, which will once again see him paired opposite Deepika Padukone.


The post An unwell Shahrukh Khan watches his films on TV appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment