Sasural Simar Ka: Manish Raisinghan aka Siddhanth Bhardawaj is NOT dead!


Here’s some good news for all Manish fans who’ve been disappointed to see him leave the show…


Sasural Simar Ka is currently down with the Byomkesh Bakshy fever. A few days back, Manish Raisinghan’s character, Siddhant was shown dead on the show. However, his dead body mysteriously goes missing and thereafter, his wife, Roli (Avika Gor) starts acting secretive. So Simar (Deepika Samson) takes on the mission of solving the mystery.While she’s going to take her own sweet time to reach the truth, we reveal the big secret to you…


Well Siddhant is NOT dead! Maya, the icchadhari nagin turns him into a naag after kidnapping his body. The actor started shooting for his new role yesterday and gave us a glimpse of his new look by sharing the above pic on social media.


Talking about his return to the show, Manish said, “If I say ‘acting acting’ is my favourite game then Sasural Simar Ka is my home ground. Its a delight to be back in my comfort zone but a little strange as a different entity and not as Siddhanth. I have been receiving a lot of msgs from my co-actors and fans about missing me and that has added more fuel to my fire to go back and give myself in to SSK onscreen and offscreen both. I love them all for loving me so much.”


Stay tuned for more updates on the show coming your way!






via

No comments:

Post a Comment