I am happy that I don’t have any intimate scenes with Sunny Leone in Ek Paheli Leela, says Jay Bhanushali


The Hate Story 2 actor is back with another dhamakedaar film and this time he has the sexy Sunny Leone opposite him. The film releases today and I happened to catch up with him. Watch video interview…


When Jay Bhanushali came to our office a few days back, he was there to promote his upcoming film Ek Paheli Leela, but the insight that he gave into his life, wife, career and friends was beyond any measure. The actor began his career in TV but pretty soon moved on to doing films. After having a successful debut with Hate Story 2, he went on to give a not so successful Desi Kattey. Now he is back with another big budget film, Ek Paheli Leela, where he has Sunny Leone opposite him.


Being the usual chilled out guy that he is Jay went on to share a lot of experiences from during the shooting of the film. Excerpts…


Jay, tell us about your upcoming film Ek Paheli Leela..


I play a character called Karan in the film. He gets into some sort of troubles not because of his present but because of his past. He keeps getting weird dreams about this girl called Leela. He doesn’t know why, how and what he should do to get back to his normal life. The whole story revolves around this predicament of his and how he goes on to search Leela. One story starts in Mumbai and the other starts in London and finally they end up meeting in Rajasthan.


Talking about Leela, as in Sunny Leone, how was it to shoot with her?


She is one of the most talented actresses I have ever worked with. She is so hardworking and she puts in a lot of hard work. She rehearses her scenes the night before the shoot and tries to make them perfect. She maybe talking in an accent during interviews and all but she speaks Hindi fluently during the shots. She has made her language so perfect that you would never say that she has stayed so many years out of India.


And when there is Sunny Leone, there has to be talks about intimate scenes. How comfortable were you doing the same?


I do not have any intimate scenes with Sunny Leone. Rajneish has a few I guess, but I don’t.


But wouldn’t that remove the fun of working with Sunny Leone?


Actually I don’t want my fans to typecast me into a specific genre. I don’t want them to constantly keep thinking that I would do only these types of roles. This role is that of a typical lover boy and I wanted to play that with the utmost emotion and passion. I personally believe that romance is best expressed with the eyes and it doesn’t need any bit of touching.


Point taken. So was it that you were asked by your wife Mahi Vij to not have such scenes?


No not at all. Mahi is very supportive of my work. She knows what is required for a film and what’s not. She has full faith in me and I make sure that trust always remains. She is my pillar of strength and not an impediment for my work. She is always very supportive in whatever scripts I choose.


So what future projects are you working on now?


Presently I was really stuck with the shooting of Ek Paheli Leela. Not that the promotions will be over and the film will finally release, I will get time to sit and read more and more scripts. I would be able to pick and choose what script I want to work on and maybe withing a few weeks of Leela’s release you will get to know what I will be doing next.


The interview went to have a lot more funny moments throughout. This small chit chat with Jay proved to be filled with masti and mazak. So go ahead BollywoodLifers, have a look at the full video interview and enjoy the joy ride with Jay Bhanushali just as I did. Watch video!







via

No comments:

Post a Comment