“The rumor about me and Hrithik is not true” Esha Gupta!

Now that Hrithik’s single it won’t be long before every pretty girl in btown will be rumored to be getting close to the most eligible bachelor we have. And it starts off with Esha Gupta, who as per the reports, was getting a little too close to Hrithik Roshan…close enough to spark rumors about how there could be something brewing between them.


But ask Esha Gupta about it and she passes off these things as just rumors and that she is a fan of Hrithik Roshan like anyone else and would like to one day work with him. In her words. “I have met Hrithik only twice in my life till now. The first time was in Dubai for a club opening and the second time was at a Diwali party hosted by our agency, which is common to both, Hrithik and me. And while I too, like all others, am a big HrithikRoshan fan and would like to work with him in the future, this rumour is completely untrue.”


I guess that clears things for all the rumor-mongers out there. And as for Esha Gupta, we only wish she gets what she wishes for..


The post “The rumor about me and Hrithik is not true” Esha Gupta! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment