Tigmanshu Dhulia: I don’t have many friends in the film industry

Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia who recently visited Delhi for the promotions of his upcoming flick Bullet Raja spoke not just about his movie, but also gave thoughts on other aspects of his life.


He said, “I don’t like Mumbai too much. It’s dirty, there are no open spaces, and I’m there only because the film industry is there. Delhi is amazing, I keep coming here. I jump at any chance I get to come here. I guess people make the city for anyone, so I’m very fond of Delhi. I studied here in National School of Drama, made wonderful friends. And today also, I spend time with the same friends. I don’t even have too many film friends from the industry, because I’m not the kind of person who goes to too many parties or events. So my memories of Delhi are great.”


The post Tigmanshu Dhulia: I don’t have many friends in the film industry appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment