Manish Paul: Its a dream come true, my hoardings are all over

Manish Paul, a well known name in the TV industry is all set to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Mickey Virus’, The new actor in town feels proud to see the hoardings of his upcoming flick all around Mumbai. He said that it’s like a dream come true.


“It’s a dream come true. I have got a solo lead film, my hoardings are all over Mumbai…I used to see film hoardings around Juhu whenever I visited Mumbai as a kid. So, it’s a dream come true,” Manish said in an interview.


He also said that all the actors who come to Mumbai, come to do films. But like we all know, not all of them can taste success. Only a few can rise above the rest and make a name for themselves in the film industry.


“I also had similar dreams when I came to Mumbai in 2005. But I thought I needed grooming. I didn’t have a filmy background, and so I did television, radio jockeying and then I thought it’s the right time to do films,” he added.


Mickey Virus is directed by Saurabh Varma, and besides starring Manish Paul, it also stars Elli Avram as the lead lady. Elli is currently stuck in a reality show ‘Bigg Boss Saath-7′. The film will be hitting the theatres on Octber 25.


The post Manish Paul: Its a dream come true, my hoardings are all over appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment