Blast from the past: Is that really Salman Khan?

Take a close look at the above picture and please tell me that’s NOT Salman…

While Salman Khan is undoubtedly one of the fittest actors in B-town, there was a time when Dabangg Khan had no dole-sholes. In fact, the eternal bachelor of Bollywood was quite skinny at one point. Yes, I know this piece of information is a bit of a shocker and even I refused to believe it until I stumbled upon the above picture on the internet. Obviously, its a very old photograph but isn’t Khan looking way too different? I get the whole nerdy look of his but its odd to see him without those perfect abs and chiseled body, hai na? However, at the same time, its good to know that the Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actor at one point looked like a geeky boy-next-door types.

Also, the above picture makes one thing very clear – Salman, who is currently shooting in Kashmir for Kabir Khan’s directorial venture Bajrangi Bhaijaan, has worked very hard over the years to attain that oh-so-perfect body of his which makes girls go weak in their knees every time Bhai goes shirtless on the big screen.

Well, despite looking at the picture a hundred times, I still can’t convince myself that its Salman Khan. But that’s HIM and I do believe this flashback picture is not just worth looking at but is totally worth sharing too. So what you waiting for? Get started…NOW!



via

No comments:

Post a Comment