“If I date someone obese, I’d make her lose weight” Arjun Kapoor!

Arjun Kapoor actually said that if he ever dates a girl who is overweight, he’d make her lose weight. But before you judge him as a judgemental guy who likes women for their body and not personality, let us clear it up for you that he only said that as he’d dealt with confidence issues in the past due to him being overweight and he does not want his girlfriend to go through this and that this is the only reason for him saying something like that!


In Arjun Kapoor’s words, “People, who are overweight, suffer from lack of self confidence. Till today, I suffer from lack of self-confidence because of what I was. My personality is now flowering because I feel better. I would try to make her lose weight. The main reason for that being, she would feel better about herself. If I’m dating someone and she’s overweight, I’ll make her lose weight.”


That thing Arjun Kapoor said actually a sweet thing and not judgemental in the least bit, if you think about it…


The post “If I date someone obese, I’d make her lose weight” Arjun Kapoor! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment