PM Modi all praises for Hrithik Roshan’s Swachh Bharat contribution!

After Salman Khan, it was Hrithik Roshan’s turn to follow suite and cleanin the areas surrounding his house and thereby doing his bit for Swachhbharat. He started off by cleaning some areas around his house in the Juhu.


Shortly after which Hrithik Roshan took to twitter to spread the message and this is what his tweet went like, “Swachhbharat I started cleaning my own surroundings and learnt so much. Started with my lanes in Juhu. 2day I pledge 2 keep my home, my roads, my city, my country clean. I also take responsibility 2 teach n empower others 2 follow. BMC is doing their best. sometimes d load is much even 4 them.I take responsibility 4my surroundings. #swachhbharat. Wish my children ver here wth me 2watch their daddy help clean d neighbourhood. No better way 2 teach dan by example”


Not surprisingly, PM Narendra Modi himself, responded to this deed of Hrithik Roshan’s and lauded him in his twitter saying, “Am sure you all will get inspired by Hrithik’s efforts! He has made a significant effort towards creating a Swachh Bharat. MyCleanIndia”.


The post PM Modi all praises for Hrithik Roshan’s Swachh Bharat contribution! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment