Why Abhay Deol is upset with Ekta Kapoor

Remember the zombie comedy, Rock the Shaadi that Abhay Deol was going to be a part of? Wondering what happened to that movie? Let us throw some light on that for you.., There was some kind of legal issue on the film and thereby it did not get released at the time when it was supposed to. And naturally Abhay Deol who has had some high hopes on it was thoroughly disheartened.., especially on the producer of the film, Ekta Kapoor for not caring enough.


Here’s what the actor was found saying on the issue, “It is frustrating…I was angry for sometime. Both I and Navdeep Singh (director) had put in months of hard work and energy. It was very sad when it did not happen. Then all sort of stories started floating around, it is not director’s fault, I was around. I have no idea where the project stands, if it is a legal issue or not, I have no clue about it, It is a brilliant film; it is one of the funniest films I have ever done.” About that, we are sure, after all what film that Abhay Deol chose to work in was not brilliant?


And here’s what he’s got to say about how much he wishes the producer of the film Ekta Kapoor would do something about it and see to it that it releases soon, “I have known Ekta Kapoor (producer) since many years, she is a sweetheart… It was my first collaboration with her.What has happened is tragic. I still hope that Ekta would pick it up again, which I think she can.”


The post Why Abhay Deol is upset with Ekta Kapoor appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment