Honey Singh’s ultimate experience with Bollywood

Bollywood hit rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh is one name everybody knows off. You can love him and hate him at the same time. Ignoring him is impossible. Every song he has come out with has made it’s way to the blockbuster charts and continues to stay there for a very long time. Hardly few years in the industry, Honey Singh has already worked with the bigwigs in Bollywood, including Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan. Now, the singer wants to take a break from Hindi film songs and focus on his non-film career.


“After I did ‘Lungi dance’ with Shah Rukh bhai, I felt I had achieved everything there is to achieve. But then I am getting to work with Amitabh Bachchan sahab now. And it’s really the ultimate Bollywood experience for me. It really can’t get any better for me,” said Honey Singh.


This break will happen once he is done working with Big B.


“I need to now focus on other things before I carry on in Bollywood. I can’t be doing what I’ve done in ‘Lungi dance’ and now the song ‘Party with bhootnath’ with Bachchan saab over and over again. I’ve to reinvent myself for Bollywood,” he said.


Honey Singh’s music video with the Big B has been postponed by a fortnight. Yo Yo is not upset about it as he feels this opportunity will help him polish up his act.


“It isn’t every day that someone like me gets to work with Bachchan saab. There is a lot of work to be done from now till the shooting of the song,” he said.


“My team and I have been working on the song with Bachchan saab. Believe me, Bachchan saab is the youngest member of our band…I am having the time of my life,” added the performer.


The post Honey Singh’s ultimate experience with Bollywood appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment