Rakesh Roshan: Krrish 3 is beyond our expectations; Krrish 4 soon

In the 10 days since Krrish 3 released, the movie has grossed more than Rs. 200 crores so far. Rakesh Roshan, who has not tied up with any corporate house, is reaping all the profits himself and is over-whelmed by the response.


“On Sunday, we indeed crossed Rs 200 crores. Our total 10-day collection on Sunday was Rs 206.26 crores. What can I say? It’s beyond what we had ever imagined,” says the director. And he adds that a sequel to the movie is what he will be working on now. “I will start working on the sequel soon. Due to public demand, we may include some sidekick characters as well. I’m currently not working on a film outside the Krrish franchise with Hrithik, but I will do a film in the future. I would love to direct him in a fresh script as soon as I’m relieved with this franchise,” senior Roshan adds.


Commenting on playing a superhero, Hrithik says “Being a superhero is like playing any one of us because we all have it inside us. It has been a great journey for me and I learnt a lot by playing the character.”


“I have learnt about several values a superhero posses and his service to the world. Even if we have five percent of those values, we can make the world a nicer place to live,” Hrithik told IANS.


Looks like we have to put up with yet another movie…


The post Rakesh Roshan: Krrish 3 is beyond our expectations; Krrish 4 soon appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment