Nargis Fakhri at Signature International Fashion Week

Actress Nargis Fakhri,walked down the ramp for Nachiket Barve at the Signature International Fashion Week being held in Mumbai.


Nargis Fakhri said “When he (Nachiket Barve) told me about the Fossil collection, and then I asked him why is it called Fossil collection, and then I saw all of the embroidery, and I was shocked because I never thought that anyone would get inspired by fossils.”


She added: “I remember taking archaeology classes at school and I enjoyed it but to connect that to fashion, I would have never thought.”

Check out for event photos of Nargis Fakhri at Signature International Fashion Week here on Bollywood Celebden.


The post Nargis Fakhri at Signature International Fashion Week appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment