Kareena Kapoor prefers to stay away from the limelight

Everything Kareena Kapoor does becomes news, be it for her professional or personal life. But interestingly, the actress says she hates to be in the limelight. She also reveals that she has no personal interest in developing her PR skills and gets foxed up when people talk about it.


“I don’t know why people feel that I am snooty. I am not a person who has ever given an interview on image building. I have never been that person as I am very confident of what I do. People do PR but I get completely foxed. I don’t know how to do it. I stay away from the limelight as I think my work should speak on my behalf,” Kareena told in an interview.


Giving all credit to her parents, Randhir Kapoor and Babita, for supporting her dreams and decisions of becoming an actress, Kareena said, “My parents are very modern. My father is a cosmopolitan person. He always supported the fact that I will be an actress. There is nothing else I would do rather than being an actor. I am passionate about acting. Girls in our family are not allowed to act is quite an outdated thought to have. They did it till my mother but now no more,” she said.


Presently, Bebo is busy promoting her upcoming film Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, opposite Imran Khan, making it her second appearance with the actor, their first being Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu.


“It was lot more fun this time to work with Imran. I got to know him during the making of ‘Ek Main aur Ekk Tu’ but with this film, I had fun because we share a great comfort level now. He is growing as an actor with his each film,” she said.


Directed by Punit Malhotra and produced by Karan Johar, ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ will hit theatres on November 22.

g married is a separate part. My thinking is lot more different with many actresses in the industry. I don’t understand why people in showbiz put their profession of acting in the back seat after marriage.


“Even before marriage, I was with Saif for five years and I worked with almost every actor. I will continue to do like I did before my marriage,” she added.


The post Kareena Kapoor prefers to stay away from the limelight appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment