Juhi Chawla to play negative character in Gulaab Gang

Anubhav Sinha’s production venture ‘Gulaab Gang’ will see actress Juhi Chawla play a negative character. Juhi says, she was surprised when the makers having so much confidence in her to puu off a negative character.


Gulaab gang will see Madhuri Dixit play the female lead while Juhi plays the antagonist. The film also sees Mahie Gill and Tannishtha Chatterjee.


“‘Gulaab Gang’ is a very interesting film. I was startled when I heard the script because first of all it was a very strong film and the second thing was my negative role in it. I was like, ‘What has happened to the director and producer that they want me for the role? How did they think that I can do the role?” Juhi said in an interview.


“But when I gave it a thought and talked to them, I liked it and thought it would be a different experience for me if I will do it,” added the actress.


Gulaab Gang is directed by Soumik Sen.


The post Juhi Chawla to play negative character in Gulaab Gang appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment