Amitabh Bachchan watched Ram Leela thrice in the past 24 hours

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is in complete awe of the latest film Ram Leela which stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh in the lead, so much that he has gone ahead and watched the film 3 times in 24 hours and is still craving for more. He believes that the young actors are the “brightest future of cinema in India”.


“There is a certain joy in acknowledging the accomplishments of another. I did so today for ‘Ram-leela’, the film and its glorious cast and crew…All that have made this film a most memorable experience for me,” Amitabh posted on his blog.


It is heard that sent a bouquet of flowers and also congratulated the entire team personally over the phone.


“I am in awe of their accomplishments in such a short period. The sincerity and the absolute correct note in their early performances is incredible. How they are able to get the tone balance and graph of the characters they play to perfection is a mystery to me, and I shall always laud them for it.”


“They are truly the brightest future of cinema in India…and I am filled with pride that I form a small portion of this fraternity,” he added.


The post Amitabh Bachchan watched Ram Leela thrice in the past 24 hours appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment