Veena Malik: I never got intimate with Ashmit

Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel redefined the term PDA (Public Display of Affection), during their stint on the reality show Bigg Boss 4 has recently said she never got intimate with Ashmit on the show and added that they were just good friends. “Ashmit and I were very good friends in the Bigg Boss house. We hugged and cared for each other, but that doesn’t mean we got intimate or kissed in the house,” said Veena.


“Ashmit and I had an emotional connect in the house. Later, when we came out of the house Ashmit asked me to give it a try to the relationship and we both tried from our sides. For a year we used to meet and talk on phone. However, I never had any physical relation with Ashmit,” added the actress who was last seen in the flop movie Supermodel along with her ex-boyfriend Ashmit.


They were together for a year and yet no oompa loompa? Strange isn’t it…?


Then, talking about their break-up, she said, “I realise he is a different person and I am a very different person. I was the one who called off the relation. I am a very brave woman and I don’t need to regret about the break-up. I am a very simple and religious person.”


When asked about all the frolicking they did in Bigg Boss, Veena sais “Yes, I was shocked when I came out of Bigg Boss house. I used to pray in the house which was never shown. If I had given massage to Ashmit, he did the same for me. Yes, I washed his clothes too in the house. What we had was emotional connect and never did anything for camera,” concluded Veena.


The post Veena Malik: I never got intimate with Ashmit appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment