Ram Gopal Varma: I’m bored of Ghosts and Gangsters

Ram Gopal Varma redefined Hindi cinema with his radical horror movies and his iconic gangster movies. In fact, his movies gave rise to a whole new genre called Mumbai Noir.


The director whose next gangster movie Satya 2 is slated to be released soon, says he is bored of ghosts and gangsters and wants to do something else.


“I really want to make a love story. I think I will do it very soon. It’s high time. I’m getting tired of gangsters and ghosts,” said the maverick director.


A love story from the controversial person who gave us RakthaCharita and Darna Mana Hai?? It will be something…


The post Ram Gopal Varma: I’m bored of Ghosts and Gangsters appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment