Ministry of Home Affairs extended my visa: Adnan Sami

Britain-born Pakistani singer Adnan Sami who was in the news for all the wrong reasons for the past few days, gave us some clarity on what’s going on. Adnan Sami has been granted a three-month visa extension from October 6, the very day his earlier visa had expired, and official told us on Thursday. The singer is delighted about the good news. Mumbai police too on Thursday received an official intimation about the three-month visa extension granted to the singer by the union minister. Also, as accused, the 44 year old singer was not staying in India illegally, as alleged by a few political parties.


Adnan Sami’s previous visa was valid from Sep 26, 2012 to Oct 6 and he had applied for an extension on September 14, as per standard procedure he had adopted for the past 14 years. However, a few political parties ordered him to leave the country and come back only after his visa gets renewed, while BJP wanted his deportation immediately.


“It gives me immense pleasure to announce that the Ministry of Home Affairs New Delhi has kindly extended my business visa! I am overjoyed,” Adnan said in his Facebook post.


“I would like to thank the honourable government of India for their kind visa extension. I would like to thank all my loved ones and well-wishers for their love and support. I would also like to thank the respected media for being patient and giving me the opportunity to present my stand. I am very happy. God is great. God is great,” he wrote.


The post Ministry of Home Affairs extended my visa: Adnan Sami appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment