Manish Paul: ‘Mickey Virus’ is very close to my heart!

Manish Paul, the lead actor of ‘Mickey Virus’ which will also be his debut film, says that the movie has many similarities with his real life.


Manish as wel as his on-screen character for his debut movie both come from Malviya Nagar in Delhi. Apart from this, the movie was shot in numerous places in delhi which the actor has found memories associated with.


“I am working in a film where my screen name is my real life name. The guy belongs to the same place from New Delhi where I grew up in. This movie is very close to my heart and will always hold a special place in my life,” Manish said in a statement.


“It’s heartening to see the people, I have grown up with, being so appreciative of my work. That is my reward,” he added.


The film is directed by Saurabh Verma, the film also stars Elli Avram, Manish Choudhary, Varun Badola and Puja Gupta will be releasing this friday.


The post Manish Paul: ‘Mickey Virus’ is very close to my heart! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment