Hrithik Roshan is madly in love with his wifey, Suzzane

On the recent episode of Star Plus’ Star Verdict with Anupama Chopra, Hrithik Roshan spoke his heart out about movies, family and the love of his life, his wife.


Hrithik said, “It was love at first sight for me. I fell in love with Suzanne when I saw her at a traffic signal. I knew right then and there that she is going to be my soul-mate. Getting married to her was my destiny.”


Recent rumors indicate a crack in Hrithik-Suzzane’s paradise. However, those were just rumors and nothing more than that. Contrary to the rumors hint that there is crack in their paradise, Hrithik was beaming with love all the time.


The post Hrithik Roshan is madly in love with his wifey, Suzzane appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment