Zarine Khan: I faced Criticism from Media

Zarine Khan was no size zero girl when she entered Bollywood in the film Veer; but now, she seems to have lost a lot of weight. When asked about it, she said she didn’t lose it for a film but instead, she lost weight for the media.


“No, it’s not for any film. I have lost the weight for you all (media)…there was a lot of criticism from you all,” Zareen told reporters at an event.


The actress who was last seen in Housefull 2 said she had to go through a lot of criticism because of her weight. She went on a strict regime that included power yoga, cardio bootcamp and weight training and got into shape.


The actress who will be seen in Remo D’Souza’s next film, said “I just finished shooting for a film which features Rajeev and myself. I am also doing a Punjabi film.”


The post Zarine Khan: I faced Criticism from Media appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment