Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan’s rendez-vous to singapore

As we all eagerly await for more information from the upcoming Indian superhero movie Krrish 3, Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan managed to find some spare time for themselves to make a quick trip to Singapore. This was a two-day trip and the duo made this happen as they felt that the Krrish series holds a special significance for the lovely city of Singapore. Many scenes for Krrish 3 was shot in Singapore and Hrithik too didn’t want to miss out on visiting this special places which is close to his heart. Hence, he zoomed off to Singapore for a quick show at a school named Global International School in Singapore along with his daddy cool. He also managed to answer all the questions thrown at him by the students.


During this session, one of the student had asked Hrithik, which subject he disliked the most during his schooling days. Hrithik without thinking twice replied saying “I hated history because I felt what relevance these incidents made to us in the present. But now when I do films I realise that these films will create history and so it is important.” When asked about his family and son, Hrithik replied “My sons would have been joyed to see how the students dance to my songs here in Singapore. I know I keep busy but it is important to make time for family because they are more important to me than anything else”.


It looks like Hrithik had a great time with his student fans in Singapore. He even danced along with the students. Krrish 3 is all set to hit the theaters on November 4. Do come back for more updates of Krrish 3.


The post Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan’s rendez-vous to singapore appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment