Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel too busy to have a destination wedding with Ankita Bhargava!

The actor’s decision of marrying came as a surprise to many

Most people were in a shock when they heard about Karan Patel’s sudden decision to get married to Ankita Bhargava. Karan was rumoured to be dating Kamya Punjabi. The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor while talking to tabloid had confirmed news of his marriage saying,” Yes, Ankita and I are getting married and this is a new chapter in my life. I am looking forward to it without a doubt, can’t wait, she is a beautiful girl, a friend more than that my ‘would be’ wife.”

Karan is all set to marry Ankita on May 3 and the sangeet will take place on May 1. While there were reports that the couple was planning for a destination wedding, Karan rubbished is and said, “It will be a Mumbai wedding as my shooting schedules aren’t leaving me with any time to travel.” The YHM actor further added, “I have been shooting round the clock to get a few days off.”

Karan is currently busy with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Gumrah. The telly actor will soon be seen as a host on the upcoming season of Nach Baliye along with Rithvik Dhanjani. We hope the actor takes a break from his busy schedule and spends some time with Ankita as well…



via

No comments:

Post a Comment