The actor has a chock-a-block schedule and after signing up for Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane it has indeed become worse
When Ram Kapoor did Bade Acche Lagte Hai, the actor was busy juggling between his movies and the TV show; of course the films were his priority. Now Ram has signed up for Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Janne, but his schedule hasn’t changed much. The actor has about 2-3 movies lined up and is in talks with producers for some more.
While he’s busy juggling from TV to movies, the one part of his life he won’t be giving any attention to will be his family. When queried Ram about this he said, “For the next one year I have no time for my kids, but they understand that daddy is earning for them. They are very supportive of everything I do. I will spend time with them when I take them for vacations, I will go to their level and get crazy with them.”
Earlier, at least, Gautami Kapoor was there to take care of the kids, now that she is busy with Tere Shehar Mein who will be looking after them? “We have three house helps, who’ve been with the kids since they were small. Plus both Gautami’s mother and my mom live close to us. So the kids have three homes right next to each other. As for Gautami, I am very happy she is working. She took a long break for the children and I am glad she has found a respectable show to do for a good channel. I am happy since she is happy. It doesn’t matter to me what she does as long as she is enjoying what she does. She discusses everything with me, and I told her if she is happy with it then she should take it up. We work so hard in everything we do and if that doesn’t make us happy then there’s no point in it. Luckily she is not in a position where she is doing it for money. She has the liberty to sit at home and just take care of the kids but she wants to work so I told her to take it up,” replied Ram.
With work in the forefront, family has definitely taken a back seat for the couple; nonetheless, we are sure they will find time to go for two or three vacations a year. And with Gautami’s flexible timings on Tere Shehar Mein , she wouldn’t have a problem with anything.
via
No comments:
Post a Comment