Fans distraught as Zayn Malik quits One Direction!


The lead singer of the boy band has decided to quit the band due to media stress, says report…


Zayn Malik shot to fame with his singing stint for One Direction. The 22 year old singer is a heartthrob for millions and he has sang for the boy band for 5 years now. But now Zayn has decided to quit the band. Sources allege media stress to be the reason behind Zayn’s departure.


His fans are obviously distraught after hearing the news. They even trended hashtags like #cut4zayn, #AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik #ZAYNBACKFORUS on Twitter.


In an official statement about quitting the band Zayn said, “‘My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.”


Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson will continue playing as One Direction post Zayn’s departure.


About their singer quitting this is what the members of 1D said, “We’re really sad to see Zayn go, but we totally respect his decision and send him all our love for the future. The past five years have been beyond amazing, we’ve gone through so much together, so we will always be friends. The four of us will now continue. We’re looking forward to recording the new album and seeing all the fans on the next stage of the world tour.’


We hope that fans find a way to make peace with Zayn’s decision to quit the band! What do you think of Zayn Malik quitting 1D. Share your thoughts in the comments section below!






via

No comments:

Post a Comment