Arjun Kapoor: If I’m dating someone who is overweight, I’ll make her lose weight


The Finding Fanny actor was seen opening up about his past issues with weight and the idea of dating someone who is overweight …


Arjun Kapoor may be the brooding and sexy hunk of B-town currently, but we are all well aware of his overweight avatar in the younger days. The actor has worked hard to shed the extra kilos and soon was on the block, showcasing his drool worthy bod in his debut film Ishaqzaade. But the journey hasn’t been a cake walk for the Gunday fame. Talking about having low self confidence in the past due to being overweight, he told a popular glossy,” People, who are overweight, suffer from lack of self confidence. Till today, I suffer from lack of self-confidence because of what I was. My personality is now flowering because I feel better.”


When asked on whether he would be cool with dating an obese girl, Arjun said, “I would try to make her lose weight. The main reason for that being, she would feel better about herself. If I’m dating someone and she’s overweight, I’ll make her lose weight.”


Arjun is rumored to be dating his Tevar co-star Sonakshi Sinha, who has been a victim of flack for her weight. This quote by the actor has raised quite some eyebrows. Where Sona recently expressed her remorse regarding critiques obsessing with her weight, her rumoured boyfriend speaks of making his lady love lose some.


Looks like the two love birds are soon going to get into an argument, eh?






via

No comments:

Post a Comment