Home is where Parineeti Chopra’s heart lies!

For someone who gets to travel so much for their profession, we’d think that they’d have fallen in love with new places and gotten over their love for home, but for Parineeti Chopra, home is where her heart lies. And there’s a reason why she loves her home so much, it’s because she loves interior designing and her home is where she likes to experiment her skills in the area!


Atleast that’s what Parineeti Chopra was found telling the media on the occasion of being made the brand ambassador of Spaces Home and beyond! This is what Pari told the media,

My home is the place where I find my space. I am fond of interior designing, upholstery , carpets, bed sheets, linen and fluffy towels. I am happy to be a part of their family and perfectly connect with the brand. With my association with Spaces Home & Beyond, I look forward to exploring the brand proposition even further and creating some new home fashion and lifestyle trends.”


The CEO of this brand of home furnishing products Dipali Goenka was only too happy to have someone as effervescent and bold as Parineeti Chopra to be associated with their brand. Who wouldn’t be right?


The post Home is where Parineeti Chopra’s heart lies! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment