Kunal Jaisingh: It was Channel V’s and the producer’s decision to shelve The Buddy Project 3


After a successful season one and two, the makers had laid out plans to come back with season three of The Buddy Project. However, latest updates suggest that the idea has been shelved


It has been a month since Channel V’s popular daily soap, The Buddy Project 2 ended. Sunshine Productions apparently had plans to start the season 3 of the show with just the male leads – Fahad Ali (Keshav Desai aka KD), Kunal Jaisingh (Ranveer Shergill) and Nikhil Mehta (Piddhi). But things did not work out.


According to our sources, the channel was not too impressed with the story line for Season 3. We called Kunal to confirm the story. “The Buddy Project 3 has been shelved, as per my knowledge. Apparently, there was some communication error between the channel and the production house. Nonetheless, it was the channel and the production house’s call to shelve the project. I have no clue about the real reason behind it,” said Kunal.


Palak Jain, who has been playing Panchi Rastogi for the past two seasons said, “Yes, the third season has been called off. But I had quit the show in April ‘coz of my 3rd year exams. I heard they are not making the third season, but I have no idea why.”


Even Fahad had no clue why the show was called off. He said, “I do not know the exact problem. It was the producer’s decision and I respect that.”


Guess the fans waiting for The Buddy Project 3 will be disappointed. But life goes on, right BollywoodLifers?






via

No comments:

Post a Comment