Deepika Padukone: Will do Shuddhi only if Karan Johar believes in me!

Bollywood’s most successful actress in 2013 and still riding high on back-to-back success, Deepika Padukone revealed at an event yesterday why she would not be a part of Karan Johar’s Shuddhi. The movie was to go on floor this year got delayed as the lead actors, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor opted out of it at the very last moment!


While media reports suggested that Johar was in talks with Deepika Padukone for the film, Dippy rubbished them saying, “Well let the makers be sure whether they are still doing the film.


She further added, “But honestly, I have said this before as well that at the point where Hrithik Roshan was doing it I would have been definitely interested. But I would be okay to do it with someone else as well. If Karan (Johar) thinks I will do justice to do that film, I would do it.


The post Deepika Padukone: Will do Shuddhi only if Karan Johar believes in me! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment