Alia Bhatt: I don’t feel I have achieved anything

Alia Bhatt, who made an impressive Bollywood debut in the film Student Of The Year, will now be seen in an off-beat role in the upcoming off-beat film Highway. The actress has also sung for the first time in this film and has done a pretty good job.


While everyone is waiting for the film, she feels she hasn’t achieved anything so far. “I want to be a superstar but first I want to be an actor then I want to be a superstar. At the moment I don’t feel I have achieved anything. I am zero,” said Alia.


When asked what her definition of a ‘superstar’ is, she said “A superstar should not have an attitude. They should have the charisma and appeal to connect with the audience. I think Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has that in her. When she walks in, you can’t help but look at her.”


The post Alia Bhatt: I don’t feel I have achieved anything appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment