Rekha’s role from ‘Khoon Bhari Maang’ inspires Sonakshi Sinha

The Dabangge babe, Sonakshi Sinha is undoubtedly an awesome actress. Having done movies like ‘Dabangg’, Lootera, Rowdy Rathore and Boss, Sona has definitely made a mark for herself in the film industry, and that too in a very short span of time. The latest we hear is Ms Sinha is keen on playing Rekha’s role in her 1988 film ‘Khoon Bhari Maang’.


The actress says that a remake version of the 1988 film should be made soon. The story revolves around a woman who takes revenge on her husband for having tried to kill her, and was directed by Rakesh Roshan and features Shatrughan Sinha.


“Rekha’s character in ‘Khoon Bhari Maang’ is one role which I would like to play. It would be amazing to remake it now. It’s like a girl taking revenge and it’s not negative though,” Sonakshi told reporters.


Sonakshi now wants to experiment with her roles. She wants to be called a versatile actress.


“If a role comes to me and if I believe that I would be comfortable portraying, I would love to do it. My father started off with a negative role and then he became a hero so why not. I would like to do something like that but I should like the script,” she said.


The post Rekha’s role from ‘Khoon Bhari Maang’ inspires Sonakshi Sinha appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment