Kangana Ranaut doesn’t need anyone for her to stay happy

The Krrish 3 heroine Kangana Ranaut, who is basking in the glory of her latest film’s success, is very happy being single and reveals that she loves her own company and doesn’t really need someone in her life for her to stay happy.


In a recent interview, Kangy was asked if she was keen on getting hitched, now that her sister Rangoli is happily married, to which she replied, “I’m complete the way I am, I have friends I never had before, and I love my own company.”


All geared up for her next film, Rajjo is set to hit theaters tomorrow, i.e. 15 November. The actress will be giving a tough competition to her contemporary Deepika Padukone, as the latter’s film too, Ram Leela releases tomorrow.


Kangana Ranaut, we truly love you, your simplicity and your attitude towards life. We wish the actress super success forever!


The post Kangana Ranaut doesn’t need anyone for her to stay happy appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment