“I was considered to play the female lead in Happy New Year” – Ankita Lokhande

We had recently told you that according to rumors, popular TV actress Ankita Lokhande was Farah Khan’s first choice for Happy New Year, which stars Shahrukh Khan in the lead. However, due to Ankita’s hotheadedness, she lost out on her dream debut.


Well, the above is a rumor no more, as the actress herself has revealed that she was considered to play the female lead in Shahrukh Khan-starrer ‘Happy New Year’.


“I was considered for this role, so it is a good thing. It is unfortunate it couldn’t happen. I don’t know why things did not work out. I think there is a prejudice against TV actors. I was working on TV, and if I was considered for it is a big thing,” Ankita told .


The film has now landed in Bollywood’s most sought after actress, Deepika Padukone’s kitty. ‘Happy New Year’ also stars Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani in prominent roles.


The post “I was considered to play the female lead in Happy New Year” – Ankita Lokhande appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment