Will Deepika Padukone create history with string of hits?

She’s hot, she’s pretty, she’s sexy, she’s talented, she’s hardworking and most importantly, she’s most wanted! This sexy lady has given us back to back hits since the start of 2013. She bowled us over with her performance in Cocktail, then came a very impressive character in Race 2 and then like a blessing came YJHD and finally Chennai Express. All of these movie were sensational hits. Cocktail didn’t enter the 100 crore club but Chennai Express made up for it.


Now she has two movies coming out before the end of this year. By the looks of it, Ram Leela will surely be a success. Given the story, the director, the hot chemistry between Dips and Ranveer and what not! But will Kochadaiiyaan also be a success? Guess we will have to wait for that!


What does Deepika Padukone think about her success and what is her mantra? Is change and accepting new things her style? The lady says, “There isn’t anything that I have changed consciously though. I have not changed my approach towards work. I am still doing the kind of films that excite me at a given point in time. I am still going about my work the way I have done since Om Shanti Om. But yes, I won’t deny that something has indeed changed since Cocktail. I can’t pinpoint at anything specifically,”


How does she feel about the sudden change in her image? From a party girl to a garba girl? And she says, “Just because there is a song like ‘Main Sharaabi’ in Cocktail doesn’t make me a party girl. If I am shown as a girl who is drinking, it doesn’t mean that I don’t have a heart or soul or I would be forever playing such parts. The issue is that very rarely do people sit and differentiate between an actor’s real and reel life. On screen, it is just some roles that I am playing. In both Ram Leela and Kochadaiiyaan I would be seen in a ‘desi’ traditional avatar. Tomorrow when I find myself in a western set up again, the song-n-dance routine would be as per the requirement of that stage and setting,”


Whatever makes you sleep at night Deepika! Just know that we love you and will always hope the best for you!


The post Will Deepika Padukone create history with string of hits? appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment