Suniel Shetty: It is my loss, not working with Prabhu Deva

Earlier, we wrote about why Suniel Shetty had to say no to working in a movie directed by Prabhu Deva; the actor has been suffering from migranes, so he could not shave his head and wear some headgear, as required by the shoot. The yet untitled film also stars Ajay Devgnand is said to be an out and out masala entertainer.


Talking about it, Suniel Shetty said “It is my loss and not Prabhu Deva’s as I was getting a chance to work with Ajay (Devgn).” “But if I would have shaved my head, then it would have been a great problem,” added the 52 year old actor, who is currently busy with films like Desi Kattey, Border 2, Shooter and Lights Camera Action.


The post Suniel Shetty: It is my loss, not working with Prabhu Deva appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment