Ram Leela trailer is the best, Bhansali ever made

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’ is definitely one of its kind, in recent times. Within weeks of it’s trailer release, it has garnered more than 5.9 million views. Not just that, the trailer has also created quite a lot of buzz in the film industry as well. And the lead pair, Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone chemistry is simply mind blowing, so much so that the duo have become a talking point.


Amitabh Bachchan said on a social networking site, “Saw trailer of Ramleela…stunning! The colours, the passion, the Deepika…!!”


Farah Khan said, “The trailer is fabulous. Deepika looks fantastic; the chemistry between her and Ranveer looks good. The film seems to bring back the memories of Sanjay’s previous films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas. It looks very happy and colourful.”


Bhansali, of course, is happy with the response. In a tête-à-tête with a popular tabloid, the filmmaker shares his true feeling about the film.


He says, “It’s the best trailer I have ever made amongst my films. It got a response that I have not even seen after my movies have released. After Black released, I called Rani and Amitji saying, ‘Please send me some messages’, so they would forward me the messages they had received”.


This time, I have got response from all kinds of people, but I don’t know what is working. Whether it’s the colour or the scale or the dance or the action or just the fact that they did not expect this pace from me, I have not seen a connect like this from day one.


Apparently, Bhansali was very a nervous wreck before the trailer launch, as he feared he would be judged.


“I was nervous about going for the trailer launch as that is the first time people try and gauge your film, but when I saw the response, I was fascinated. Emotionally, I feel people are not different based on your age or social status. If it connects with you, it connects.”


Bhansali explains how Ram Leela is different from his past films. He says, “Forget a gunshot, in my last two films Guzaarish and Black, I did not even have a slap in the film. So people are finding this different from what I normally do. The trailer captures the essence of the film and is most important as in one minute, you know whether there is something right or not. The audience is intelligent and smells the success of a film, seeing the trailer.”


The post Ram Leela trailer is the best, Bhansali ever made appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment