Abhishek Bachchan: My wife is Aishwarya; not “Ash”

When Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan fell in love is not clear. Was it during the filming of Dhoom 2 or was it during Umrao Jaan? Nevertheless, it was during Guru that they made their love public. When Abhishek was asked how he wooed the ex-Miss World, he said it was his words, emotions and gestures that made her fall in love with me.


I am used to people whistling at my wife. See my wife then you will know why I am saying this. I have never whistled at her to woo her. I don’t think its the right thing to do. I courted her through my gesture, emotions and words,” said Abhishek.


Aishwarya Rai, who was also present at the interview, said “That is why I married him.” One reporter addressed Aishwarya as Ash. Now this irked the possessive husband Abhishek Bachchan and he said “My wife is Aishwarya. Not Ash.”


The happily-married couple who got married seven years ago, have a daughter named Aaradhya. Abhishek Bachchan added saying his wife is also a very good cook. “Aishwarya makes really good deserts. Moreover, she makes them with love. It is the emotion that goes into cooking that matters.”


The post Abhishek Bachchan: My wife is Aishwarya; not “Ash” appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment