Priyanka Chopra: I am focussing on my music and movies

Actress Priyanka Chopra who recently launched her item-track in the movie Ram Leela has also worked with many bollywood biggies like Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Salman khan.. and so on. She even managed to record and shake her leg with the international singers like Pitbull and Will.i.am says that she is willing to go wherever her work takes her.


“Even my music wasn’t planned. I consider myself an actor, be it in Hindi films, English, Punjabi, Tamil, it doesn’t matter, as long as it is a fun part. I don’t make plans, I am not saying that I am going to establish myself in Hollywood,” the 31-year-old said here Friday at an event celebrating the success of her second single ‘Exotic’.


“I am focussing on my music and movies. Wherever my music or movies take me, across the shores, at home, I will go,” she added.


Meanwhile, the sexy actress even confessed that she wouldn’t mind singing a song for a contemporary actress provided the song is good.


“I think it will be very cool if I can sing for another actress because now I am a professional singer. But my voice is distinct so, I think it will be too much of a disparity,” Priyanka said.


“But it doesn’t depend on actors, it depends on the song. I like singing, so the song should be good. (I would like to sing for) any of my contemporary actresses, they all are so great,” she added.


Priyanka Chopra turned int a international pop singer with singles like ‘In My City’ last year and went on to release her second single ‘Exotic’ in July earlier this year.


The post Priyanka Chopra: I am focussing on my music and movies appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment