Abhishek Bachchan wants to be a choreographer?

To each its own and just like everyone else, Abhishek Bachchan has his own little secret desires. Remember that time when there was a rumor about him appearing in the next Bond movie? Just like us, even he must have wished for that rumor to turn into a sensational reality.


But we are so wrong! He doesn’t want to star in the next Bond movie but wants to teach 007 some desi dance moves. Whaat? Yeah, you heard it right. He says, “Every actor has his own identity. I don’t aspire to be Bond. My quest is to do something new, something different.”


He also says he would love to feature in a movie along with George Clooney and Daniel Craig. He says, “This will be more kind of an Indian film. Dance, colourful costumes, They (producers) have to do their research. And (if) they have any nice character (for me) in mind (I am ready),” he said.How nice? And if it’s a Bollywood moive, he would love to teach Mr Ocean and 007 some classic thumkas!


“I do films that I like. I have done comedy, romance, everything and I always like to do it differently from the previous ones.” Well, is that the reason he doesn’t come in movies very often? Because he doesn’t like B-town has to offer? Actually it could be, if you look at it, he has done a serious role in Refugee, a funny role in Dostana , played a police officer in Dhoom and a loafer in Yuva.


Abhishek BAchchan also starred in Rituparno Ghosh’s ‘Antarmahal’, who was a very dear friend to him. He says, “Me, my wife (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan), my parents. My family misses him terribly. His ‘Raincoat’ was a wonderful film. Also ‘Chokher Bali’. It is a huge loss for Indian cinema. I would love to watch ‘Satyaneswi’ (his last film),”


Jr Bachchan is currently shooting for his upcoming movie ‘Happy New Year’ along with Shah Rukh Khan.


The post Abhishek Bachchan wants to be a choreographer? appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment