Vidya Balan: The Lady James Bond

Vidya Balan made all of us believe the she’s going to Hollywood when she said she’s gonna star in a detective thriller. We in our utter naivety thought she’s gonna act in a James Bond film. But no. She is starring in a detective thriller in our own Bollywood and she is playing a detective herself. In fact, she declared she is Lady James Bond.


Talking at an event recently, the Parineeta actress said, “If you all want to see the lady James Bond, then I am right here”. She is starring in a movie titled Bobby Jasoos, which is being produced by Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha.


The actress was on a weight-loss spree for her look in the movie that is supposed to go on floors mid November.


“For The Dirty Picture and Ghanchakkar I had to gain weight. In Shaadi Ke Side Effects I play a urban girl and the film demanded a particular body type, so I have lost the weight that I gained for my previous films,” said the actress who is very excited to be paired opposite Bhaag Milkha Bhaag star Farhan Akhtar.


Vidya Balan added saying “I am a huge fan of Farhan Akhtar. There is so much to learn from him.”


The post Vidya Balan: The Lady James Bond appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment