Mahek Chahal on Deepika Padukone’s ‘My Choice’ video: I think it’s STUPID of people to criticize her!


The ex Bigg Boss contestant voices her opinion on Dippys controversial ‘My Choice”video. Hear her out!


Mahek Chahal EXCLUSIVELY visited our BollywoodLife chambers and engaged with us in a tete’a tete’ over her experience in the 8th season of Bigg Boss, prevailing social issues and a lot more. Lats time we presented you with the video of the glam diva’s opinion on Maharashtra government’s decision to ban beef where she strongly opposed it. This time we bring you her take on Deepika Padukone’s controversial ‘My Choice’ video which was shelled out by Vogue in order to highlight the topic of women empowerment.


Where hundreds have bashed Deepika, for presenting a video which is male hating and sexist, Mahek has a different take on the same. Here’s what she told us in an EXCLUSIVE chat- “I think it’s amazing that she’s done that(the video) When you are a celebrity or a person who has the power of being heard by many people, I think you should use it for good things.”


Talking about the video in particular, Mahek said,”I think the video she made was fantastic and I think it was stupid of people to put her down. So what if it’s a glamorous video? She is an actress who’s a beautiful woman. I definitely stand with Deepika as well as all the other women in the video.”


She has a lot more so say on this topic as well as well as women empowerment so check out this hottie’s video below!







via

No comments:

Post a Comment