3 reasons why I think Priyanka Chopra’s next single will be a rock anthem!


The Bajirao Mastani actress has worked on her new single with DJ Sam Spiegel during her stay in LA, could it be rock music this time instead of a pop number?


Priyanka Chopra is back in India after having shot for the pilot episode of her new international ABC show Quantico. She will be playing an FBI trainee named Alex Parrish in the show. I was going though PC’s yesterday’s pictures from the airport as she returned to Mumbai from LA. Is it just me or was she looking like a total rock-star? And when I say rock-star I don’t just mean metaphorically but literally as well. Her airport spotting made me wonder if her upcoming single will be in the pop genre or will it be a rock anthem!


I mean it is possible right? Firstly, look at Priyanka’s attire. She is dressed in a Guns and Roses tee paired with a casual pair of denims and spunky boots. The shades juts add to the rock-star feel of her entire look!


Secondly, I think it is possible for PC to make a rock anthem is because she can do anything! I mean seriously, Priyanka is one person in Bollywood who is capable of doing almost anything! So trying a new musical genre may just be something that interests PC because it is definitely her cup of tea!


Lastly, I think that Queen Pri is capable of making some rock music in America because she loves to surprise her fans! There is never a dull moment in the showbiz scene when PC is around so I think it is possible she decides to surprise her followers by venturing into a whole new genre of music quite like how Taylor Swift transitioned from country music to pop!


All of this may be speculation but will you be interested in listening to a rock anthem made by Priyanka Chopra? Share your thoughts with me in the comments section below!






via

No comments:

Post a Comment