Priyanka Chopra congratulated Kangana Ranaut, the best actress winner at the 62nd National Awards – albeit it seems grudgingly and regrettably. The actress was disappointed that she did not win the award (though her film, Mary Kom did win). She couldn’t contain her jealousy and raged on Twitter:
PC is in LA, busy shooting for her maiden American show. The actress also congratulated Queen director Vikas Bahl and Haider helmer Vishal Bhardwaj with whom she worked in 7 Khoon Maaf.
The rest of the crew of Mary Kom, a sports biopic on Indian female boxer Mary Kom, are elated with their win for best popular film providing wholesome entertainment. Director Omung Kumar said, “I’m feeling on top of the world, debut film and a National award. I couldn’t have asked for more. I want to thank Mary Kom for giving me her fabulous story. I want to thank Sanjay sir (Sanjay Leela Bhansali), PC (Priyanka Chopra) and the entire cast and crew for making such a fabulous movie with me.”
Knowing Priyanka Chopra and the healthy competition she brings to the table, we are sure she is going to rock Bollywood with her next soon enough!
The post Priyanka Chopra Leaves The Media Gaping With Her Not So Modest ‘I Hate Losing’ Statement Over National Awards appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.
via Bollywood Celebden
No comments:
Post a Comment