Suyyash celebrates his birthday today
The actor-singer who just turned a year older today finally came clean about his wedding plans. Kishwer Merchantt and Suyyash Rai are probably one of the cutest couple in tellyland. They have been open about each other right from the start, which shows their confidence in their relationship.
On his birthday, Suyyash announced that Kishwer and he will be getting married this year. However, the dates are not yet confirmed. We got in touch with Kishwer to find out more about her wedding plans. She said, “Yes, it is true that we will be getting married this year. But the dates are not yet confirmed. We haven’t decided them as yet.”
So what made you finally take the relationship to the next level? “It’s about time, don’t you think. We’ve been dating each other for almost five years. We will complete five years by the end of 2015. So I think it is the right time to take the plunge,” replied the actor.
We wonder if it will be a big fat Indian wedding or a simple and private affair. “Frankly, I don’t want it to be some big wedding. I’d prefer a simple and small wedding with family and close friends. Anyway, it’s still too early to talk about anything. I will let you know when things get finalised,” said Kishwer.
Now this is indeed exciting news for the couple and their fans. BollywoodLife wishes Kishwer and Suyyash all the luck for their impending nuptials.
via
No comments:
Post a Comment