Balika Vadhu’s new find Gracy Goswami aka Nimboli rushes to Bhopal for her Maths exam


The makers of one of the longest running shows on Colors have started preparations for a season 3


Balika Vadhu started off with Anandi’s (then played by Avika Gor) child marriage. Today she is a mother of three kids – Amol (her adopted son), the twins Nandini aka Nimboli (Gracy Goswami) and Shivam (Viren Varzani). During one of her fight against child marriage Akheraj Singh (Sunil Singh) kidnaps Nandini. For eleven years Anandi (Toral Rasputra) has been searching for her, but hasn’t been successful.


I got a chance to catch up with the bundle of talent – Gracy Goswami- and believe me when I say she is indeed a surprise package. In spite of being just eleven-years-old, Gracy can put to shame many of our current generation actors. She is extremely cute, adorable and will win over people in a blink of the eye. Apparently, Gracy is currently in between exams. In fact, she has a Maths paper today and has already flown to Bhopal to write the paper. “I study whenever I get time or a break in between shots. I either solve old question papers or revise some subject. Daddy helps me with science. On the set Kamli didi, Chagni didi and Anandi helps me to study sometimes. I will go for the exam and then come back for the shoot immediately the next day,” claims Gracy.


This is not Gracy’s first screen appearance. She was, actually, a find from India’s Best Dramebaaz. “I have done a reality show before Balika Vadhu. It was called India’s Best Dramebaaz post which I was on the show Bandhan as a negative character,” said the starlet.


At the age of eleven, Gracy has a very sharp mind and is apparently great in both her studies and in acting. She claims that she wants be both an actress and a doctor once she grows up. Well that is some goal, no? Stay tuned to this space for more updates on Balika Vadhu’s new season.






via

No comments:

Post a Comment