Ever since Gurmeet Choudhary left TV, fans have been praying and begging for the actor to come back, but it seems like nothing of the sort will be happening anytime soon
Gurmeet Choudhary started his career with television and the medium made him a superstar on the small screen. After his last daily soap, Punar Vivah, the actor took a break from daily soaps, did Nach Baliye and moved into Bollywood. His debut movie, Khamoshiyan, will be out on January 30, 2015.
I caught up with his wife, Debina Bonnerjee at her plush home in Oshiwara. Dressed in her casual best sans makeup, the actress sat patiently for over two hours answering all my questions in detail. When I asked her whether Gurmeet and she would ever come back to the small screen together, she claimed it will not happen anytime in the near future. “I always wanted to work with Gurmeet, but just for that I don’t want him to come back to TV right now. Maybe after a few years because right now he should just concentrate on films. Guru did TV for seven years continuously; he has given TV a lot of his time, maybe after another two years, he can definitely come back.”
Well this news is definitely going to break the hearts of all those who are patiently waiting for their hero to come back to the small screen. Well I haven’t given up home and surely his fans won’t either. For now we’ll just settle by watching him on the 70mm screen, right BollywoodLifers?
via
No comments:
Post a Comment