EXCLUSIVE: The couple is excited about their upcoming release and are eagerly waiting for the movie to hit the screens
Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee are making their debut in Bollywood with Mahesh Bhatt’s Khamoshiyan. While Gurmeet is playing the main lead in the film, Debina will be making a friendly appearance in the movie. According to Debina, “Mahesh Bhatt complimented me on my performance and told me that I set the pace of the film.”
We caught up with Debina to know what her first reaction was to Gurmeet’s performance after watching the movie last night. “I love it definitely, not because Gurmeet and I are there in the film. I felt it got over too soon; basically I wanted to see more of it. The film is very pacey and has a logical end. I think Gurmeet has given a spellbinding performance. When I sat next to him while watching the movie, he kept nudging me to ask me what I thought. I didn’t want to miss even a second of his screen presence; I believe I’m Guru’s worst critic. So if you ask me, I think he was mesmerising in the movie.”
Well looks like Debina is blown over with her hubby’s performance. Let’s hope the actor is able to withstand the critical eye of the reviewers too. Stay tuned to this space for more news and gossip on telly land.
via
No comments:
Post a Comment